Date of Last Revision: June 17th, 2016
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. We may or may not post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur.
Loadoo LLP is a Technology Service Provider
Loadoo LLP provides technical support to the provision of payment services to you by the Issuing Bank and Bitcoin provider which enables you to make payments transactions. Loadoo LLP does not have control of, or liability for, the products or services that are paid for through the www.loadoo.com website. Loadoo does not at any time enter into the possession of funds transferred through the www.loadoo.com and does not provide any payment service activities (as defined in the Payment Services Regulations 2009) to Users of the Loadoo Service. We do not guarantee the identity of any User or ensure that a third party will complete a Transaction.
To be eligible to use the Loadoo Services, you must be at least 18 years old.
Accuracy of Information
You are responsible for the accuracy of the applicable payment information for each Transaction you engage in, including the email address and card type.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. We are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your Transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any Transaction. You hereby agree to comply with any and all applicable tax laws in connection with your use of the Loadoo Services, including without limitation, the reporting and payment of any taxes arising in connection with Transactions made through www.loadoo.com
Updating Your Contact Information
It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address up to date so that Loadoo LLP can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if Loadoo LLP sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, Loadoo will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
The risk of loss in trading or holding bitcoin can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding bitcoin is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. In considering whether to trade or hold bitcoin, you should be aware that the price or value of bitcoin can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of our Website are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered ("Intellectual Property") owned, controlled or licensed by Loadoo. Our Website as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress. Nothing on our Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on our Website, without the prior written permission of the Intellectual Property owner. Loadoo aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The names and logos of Loadoo, may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Website, without prior, written permission from Loadoo. Loadoo prohibits use of any logo of Loadoo or any of its affiliates as part of a link to or from any Website unless Loadoo approves such link in advance and in writing. Fair use of Loadoo’s Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in our Website may be the Intellectual Property of their respective owners.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to Websites owned or operated by parties other than Loadoo. Such links are provided for your reference only. Loadoo does not monitor or control outside Websites and is not responsible for their content. Loadoo’s inclusion of links to an outside Website does not imply any endorsement of the material on our Website or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does Loadoo’ inclusion of the links imply that Loadoo is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Website.
Postings on our Website are made at such times as Loadoo determines in its discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on our Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. Loadoo does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP TO DATE. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability; Indemnification
OUR WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY LOADOO ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LOADOO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT FOR OUR WEBSITE AND ANY CONTRACTS AND SERVICES YOU PURCHASETHROUGH IT. LOADOO SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE, FOR CONTRACTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY CONTRACTS OR SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER LOADOO OR THEIR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS OR RELATED SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LOADOO’S LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CLAIM EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO LOADOO FOR THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO SUCH DAMAGE CLAIM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LOADOO DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL, TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
LOADOO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT SERVICES PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Loadoo harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of our Website or any Services you purchase through it.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Loadoo (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Policy and Platform Page.)
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Loadoo, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Loadoo, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Loadoo safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Loadoo safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Loadoo.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Loadoo, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Loadoo.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Loadoo to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Loadoo, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Loadoo functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
To contact us, please send us an email to email@example.com